9 lines, 5 sky bridges, and a rappel make this the only full canopy tour on Hawaii Island. Set within a towering forest on a private nature reserve, this aerial adventure is perfect for beginners and experts alike. Certified guides ensure safety and comfort and share their extensive knowledge of the area’s natural and cultural history.
• 9-Line Zipline Canopy Tour
• 2 certified canopy guides on every tour
• Rated Easy to Moderate
• Approx. 2.5 – 3 hours, start to finish
• Rain wear, water, snack, all safety gear included
• Participants must be at least 8 years old.
• Weigh between 70 and 270 lbs. Participants will be weighed at check-in.
• Must be able to walk over uneven terrain and handle one short walk up about 25 stairs. This tour is not expectant mothers.
• Guests must wear closed-toe walking shoes. Pants, capris, or knee length shorts are recommended.
• Zip, trek & rappel through a sustainably built aerial trekking course
• Experience the thrill of flying from tree to tree and reaching speeds up to 45 MPH while taking in the beauty of the forest canopy
• Tree to Tree zipping means no walking up and down stairs in between zips
• Enjoy majestic views of the Kohala Coast, the Island of Maui, and ancient Hawaiian agriculture systems from centuries ago
• Take a fun off-road drive in one of our 6 wheel drive Pinzgauers to the top of our course. Enjoy a complimentary treat of local macadamia nuts and fruit snacks
• We comply with the highest level of safety standards set by the industry’s internationally recognized governing body; The Asscociation for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT).
• Capture the fun with a GoPro camera rental or have your guide take photos for you with our photo system designed specifically for ziplines
• Our Kohala Zipline Headquarters is located at 55-515 Hawi Road, Hawi, HI 96719
• Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your tour start time
Directions from Kona:
• Drive North on Highway 19 (Queen Kaahumanu Hwy) to Highway 270 (Akoni Pule Hwy)
• Turn left towards Kawaihae/Hawi. Continue north approximately 21 miles to the town of Hawi
• Turn right onto Hawi Road
• We are located in the historic yellow Kohala Sugar Co. building on the left
Adults (13 and older): $215.00
Children (8 to 12 over 70lbs): $190.00