This intimate, small group tour offers guests the opportunity to not only see the beauty and highlights of Oahu, but taste them as well! Tour is with friendly, local guides and is performed with 14 passenger
Mercedes Sprinters. Experience includes:
• A world-famous local light breakfast at a world-famous local Nature Preserve: Bottled water and a Leonard’s Malasadas at Hanauma Bay Lookout –A 15-minute stop.
• Halona Blowhole Lookout – 10-minute stop. One of Oahu’s natural wonders.
• Nu’uanu Pali Lookout – 10-minute stop. Breathtaking ocean & mountains views
• Sample local coffee & an assortment of flavored macadamia nut at the Tropical Macadamia Nut Farm
• No-host lunch of what the north shore is known for shrimp and a shrimp truck! Choose from any of their signature entrees: butter garlic shrimp / spicy garlic lemon shrimp / & coconut shrimp. Non-shrimp and vegetarian options available, cash only
• Kahuku Fruit Stand – Known for its fried local banana! Try their locally grown exotic fruits!
• Historic Haleiwa Town: famous for surfing shopping and shave ice! Stroll the town and take in the North Shore ambiance and flavors- ask your guide his or her recommendations!
• Dole Pineapple Plantation – A 30-minute stop at one of the most visited destinations in Hawaii, home of the original “Dole Whip.”
Adult (13+ years old): $124
Child (4-12 years old): $94